This scenic certified course follows “the coast of old Hawaii” up, long the Pacific Ocean, post exotic waterfalls, down and over narrow bridges and lava beaches. Hilo is one of the cooler, more lush ports of Hawaii, which translates into good running conditions. Enthusiastic volunteers at well placed aid stations, make this a memorable marathon for everyone. Food and refreshments provided at the finish line.
- Hand Carry late registrations to the Health & Fitness Expo in Hilo Hawaiian Hotel on Saturday March 16, 2019 9:00-3:00 p.m.
- Do Not Mail After March 1, 2019
- Mandatory Packet Pick-up for ALL runners is at the Health/Fitness Expo at the Hilo Hawaiian Hotel in the Moku Ola Room on Saturday, March 16, 2018 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- The Finish Line closes at 1 :00 p.m. for all races.
- Carbo Dinner and Hula show in Moku Ola Room at 6:00 p.m. Saturday night March 17 – $40 in advance or $45 at the door and is NOT included in the race entry fees.
- Finisher T-Shirts NOT guaranteed if entering after February 10th, 2018.
IMPORTANT RACE INFORMATION
SWITCHING RACE CATEGORIES:
Can be done prior to race day by going to the Chronotrack Registration Site and paying the $5.00 change fee and any additional costs if switching to more expensive race. There will be no refund to switching to a lower-priced race.
UNREGISTERED RACERS ARE NOT PERMITTED:
All racers must be properly registered to be on the race course.
Runners are required to wear a bib number on the front as well as a timing chip on their shoe (Not applicable to 2 Mile Fun Walk participants.)
NO DOGS ALLOWED TO RUN WITH RUNNERS.
TIMING MATS AND VIOLATIONS:
There will be timing mats at all the turn-a-rounds along with marshals to ensure all runners complete the entire course. Radio officials and course marshals along the course will report any violations to the race director for disqualification. If you see anyone cheating, please report this information to the officials on the course.